Your primary entryway and ground-level windows are still the most likely spots for an intrusion. Knowing this fact, it shouldn’t be a shock that door and window alarm sensors maintain their status as critical tools for home security systems in Alpharetta. Even though the technology has been in use for generations, you may be amazed at what ADT sensors are able to do.
How Can Window and Door Sensors Protect You?
You’ll be thankful to know that window and door sensors are included in all ADT packages, whether you choose a streamlined, basic configuration or the most state-of-the-art system with surveillance and complete automation. Installation is also included so you don’t have to take up your own time, and there won’t be any reason to stress about your sensors being positioned accurately.
If you would like to know how window and door alarm sensors operate, it’s a basic yet effective, two-piece magnetic contact. One piece is attached to the frame, and the other is mounted right to the door or window. You secure your entry and the two contacts connect together seamlessly. When your security is armed and a door or window opens, the contacts separate and your alarm is triggered. But you should know, these advanced devices are able to do quite a bit more than merely set off your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Alpharetta
On the frontline of your home’s protection, door and window alarm sensors provide a range of advantages, like the following:
- Initiate the siren: These sensors trigger your high-decibel alarm if a door or window opens while your system is active.
- Immediate updates: Do you wish to know what’s going on at your house when you’re not there? You have the ability to obtain automatic alerts straight to your cell phone when a device is tripped.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: Not only will you be notified, your dedicated monitoring professionals will receive a notification too. Your home will be protected, no matter your location.
- Home automation possibilities: Set your various sensors and devices to operate in a unified manner. You may have your lights engage or have a camera to start recording if an entry point sensor is set off. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll have the opportunity to catch a glimpse who activated the sensor initially.
- Streamlined appearance: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even installed. They utilize a slim design that complements any decor. You may even get fully recessed sensors that are not visible.
- Get the type of connection you want: Pick from wireless or wired devices depending on your type of installation. Either way, your home will be better protected.
More versatile than previous versions, door and window sensors in Alpharetta are able to be expertly integrated into your comprehensive home security package.
Request Your Own Home Security Package In Alpharetta
How would you like to have advanced window and door alarm sensors in Alpharetta that enhance your protection and connect directly to your home automation? That is precisely what you will enjoy when consulting with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to find out what we are able to do for you, place a call to (678) 251-9195 or fill out the simple form below.