If you’re the same as many property owners, you want your home to be safeguarded 24/7. but, does a home security system work in Alpharetta?
The quick answer: affirmative. That is if you get the best home security system. Not only do the sensors and alarms provide excellent security, the state-of-the-art equipment has a level of efficiency and control you may not have thought possible. By using automation, video surveillance, and access through a mobile app, you can make your time [[easier|simpler] and more secure while also saving money on energy bills.
Let's stop for a minute and learn why a home security system from Secure24 Alarm Systems is the best idea for your property.
Essential Home Security Components
To ensure your Alpharetta home security system works to the best of its ability, you have to get these necessary home security features:
- Entryway sensors: You may find this weird, but many burglars come into your home through the front door. The other two most recurrent targets are patio or back doors and lower-level windows. For these reasons, entryway sensors are designated the bedrock of your home security system. When the system is live and your door sensors are tripped, the unmistakable, high-decibel siren will go off and your 24/7 monitoring professionals will be contacted.
- Touchscreen central hub: Get rid of those confusing pin pads, as modern touch screens now run your entire system. These touch screens will also manage your automation, security cameras, and 24 monitoring.
- phone app: The biggest home security let you manage every aspect of your security system through your security app. Now if a sensor or alarm trips, you have the option to see a pop-up text to your mobile device. Also, disarm and arm your alarms anywhere, schedule your smart door locks, lower the thermostat and more.
- Home security yard signs and window decals: While there isn’t tech in a yard sign or a window decal, they do forewarn a would-be burglar that your home is safeguarded.
Will A Home Security System Keep You More Secure In Alpharetta?
While it might appear like an exaggeration to install sensors and set-up an app on a smartphone when you already use deadbolts and reside in a nice area, expert studies support the notion that home security systems can still guard your property. For example, a study from Rutger University says that many thieves will actively stay away from houses with a home security system installed. They’ll instead go and target a faster mark that looks unsecure.
That backs up with statistics from the National Council For Home Safety and Security. They state that most burglarized homes do not use a home security system. With numbers, unprotected homes are 300% more likely to be vandalized than properties that are secured. And while just displaying that your home is protected helps prevent instructions, other items -- like smart locks and doorbell cameras -- can also help repel a burglar.
Of course, ADT security systems can perform more than buzz an alarm. Nowadays you have some other services that make a home security safe and secure.
round-the-clock Monitoring Is A Priemer Backup Plan
Does a home security system work in Alpharetta when they don’t have 24/7 monitoring? Using a constant vigilance is always the best bet and round-the-clock monitoring from ADT experts can make certain the police or fire come faster after a triggered sensor.
Monitoring professionals will protect you day or night -- whether you are home or not. If you’re out and can’t hear the siren, your agent will notify you and the proper emergency service after a tripped alarm event. Even if you’re in the house, you will be busy making sure kids and furry companions are safe and accounted for.
Install The Same Monitored Services For Flood, Fire, and Emergency Medical Assistance
When you get your security system, you can cover more than intrusion prevention. equipment like fire alarms, CO detectors, and flood alarms can be added to your overall system. If an environmental emergency is sensed, your devices will act just like your home security alarms. Specifically, the loud signal sounds, your 24-hour monitoring agents are notified, and a text will show up on your smartphone.
Or order a panic button, which is easily connected to you or a family member with a pendant, bracelet, or shirt clip. If there is a fall emergency or a serious medical condition, they can simply employ a two-finger button to contact the monitoring team.
Find Safety, Convenience And Energy Efficiency With Home Automation
Today’s home automation components can bring you a level of control and accessibility you’ve never seen before. They will make your home more efficient and reactive. And when you pair home automation to your home security, they will also make your home much safer. For instance:
- Schedule your smart lights to make it feel like your home is occupied when you’re gone.
- Have your hall smart lights illuminate whenever your outdoor camera detects sudden motion.
- Use geolocation to lock your smart locks, flip off your living room lights, and decrease the thermostat when you leave for your day.
- Program customized scenes where you can pre-program your lighting, temperature, alarms, cameras, and other devices with one touch of a button.
- Or simply check up all your devices and manage your components with your phone.
Plus, think of the energy you’ll save through home automation, and you’ll see how much you need a state-of-the-art home security in Alpharetta. You will also be able to control your components with voice commands when you pair your home security to your Amazon Alexa or Google Home.
Maintain A Watch On Your Home With Smart Video Surveillance
Security signage and smart lights are great home invasion disincentives, but smart cameras will take your defense to another level. The last thing a thief wants is to be seen on a security camera as the clip may be used against them in a criminal investigation. You can install outside, inside, and doorbell cameras, all which give you live feeds round-the-clock.
Do you need to see what’s the sound you heard in the back yard? Would you need to say hi to the kids when they get home from school? Has a package been delivered yet? All you need to do is to open the clip from your mobile app. You might also receive texts on your phone whenever a delivery person approaches or your cameras sense sudden motion. Then talk with visitors with the two-way talk feature on your cameras.
How To Get Your Home Security In Alpharetta?
Are you looking for help in creating a home security that works in Alpharetta? Our security professionals can custom-build the best alarms, automation, and cameras that can be incorporated into one comprehensive package. Contact us today at (678) 251-9195 or send in the form below.